CBD TINCTURE INGREDIENTS »
- MCT Oil Derived from Coconuts
- Hemp Oil
RECOMMENDED USE »
- As Tincture Drops: 1 full dropper, taken orally or added to food/beverage
CBD TINCTURE FAQ »
- Is it legal to buy CBD tincture online? Hemp oil tincture is absolutely legal to purchase online, despite some misconceptions about the way it is produced. Although it does come from the hemp plant, CBD does not contain the same psychoactive effects found in the other famous compound in hemp, THC. CBD does not produce a “high”; therefore, this all-natural product is legal to buy and use.
- What is MCT oil? MCTs (Medium-Chain Triglycerides) are fatty acids that your body can quickly and easily break down and convert to useable energy. We’ve added MCT oil to our CBD tincture primarily to ensure you get the maximum benefit from the CBD you’re dosing.
- Can you use CBD tincture for anxiety? Medical research surrounding CBD is still in its infancy, and so we can’t make any definitive medical claims about CBD’s effect on anxiety. However, we can confirm that anti-anxiety (anxiolytic) effects are one of the main reasons people currently purchase CBD products, and it’s one of the primary focuses for researchers investigating the potential palliative uses of CBD. If you’re interested in using CBD for anxiety relief, do some research (and speak with your physician to ensure it’s appropriate for you), then try it yourself to see if it works for you!
- Can you use CBD tincture for sleep disorders? We’re still in the early days of understanding the science behind how CBD interacts with sleep disorders, and medical research has not reached a definitive conclusion about CBD and sleep. However, a common reason CBD is purchased is to aid in users’ treatment of sleep disorders. There is a wealth of ongoing research and anecdotal evidence to suggest CBD’s potential benefit to people suffering from mild to moderate sleep disorders.
- Is CBD + MCT oil used for ketosis / as part of a ketogenic diet? One of the main reasons MCT oil is used on its own as a nutritional supplement is to keep your body healthily absorbing all the nutrition you throw at it. A side effect of this is to keep your body in “ketosis” — essentially, a metabolic state where your body gets energy from fats instead of carbs. This promotes a healthy metabolism and has been linked in some studies to healthier weight and body composition.
- 100% Organic Hemp CBD Tincture, In CBDfx’s Highest Potency. For experienced tincture users who love a strong flavor of organic hemp CBD in their drops, our 1500mg formula is the high-potency option you’ve been looking for. Plus, thanks to the inclusion of MCT oil in our CBD tincture drops, your dose of full-spectrum CBD from CBDfx will be extra absorbent. Full of amino acids, terpenes, and cannabinoids, this oil packs a powerful dose of all the active compounds of the hemp plant. Additionally, you can feel good about the ethical and transparent sourcing of the 1500mg of active CBD found in each 30mL bottle. The CBD tincture we offer for sale is always blended with MCT oil, thereby increasing absorbance and promoting a healthy metabolism while you’re taking in all the beneficial compounds from the CBD oil. Sourced from coconuts, MCT oil helps you absorb and retain the nutrients from anything and everything you eat and drink — including hemp oil tincture. Taking CBD tincture that contains MCT oil means you’re improving your body’s chances of using every bit of nutritional goodness from the CBD itself.